We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to become part of our team. You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. We have two locations, Medical City Dallas and Frisco.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- perform pulmonary function testing
- apply allergy skin testing
- administer allergy injections
- Previous experience in a healthcare practice, Allergy experience a plus.
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Certification as Medical Assistant is a must.
Allergy Partners, P.A., as a single specialty practice with multiple locations, will strive to be the leader in the development and delivery of high-quality health care for patients with asthma and allergic disease."
Role: Certified Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.