Long established Lee’s Summit law firm seeks a sharp person to train as a legal assistant. Legal experience not required. Candidate must be detail oriented with good organizational and technology skills. Must be highly motivated and committed to service.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Doug Miles (#removed#).
Will train to
- Read, review, verify, and route correspondence, reports and legal documents.
- Conduct simple research on litigation matters.
- Manage document maintenance and productions.
- Draft pleadings and discovery.
- Produce information by transcribing, drafting, and formatting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting data.
- Complete all word processing jobs, including memos, letters, pleadings, discovery, motions, charts, forms, labels, etc.
- Proof read and re format correspondence and pleadings.
Role: Sharp Younger person to train as a legal assistant
Location: Lees Summit,
Apply for this job now.