SPECIALIST ORDER TO CASH
We are seeking a talented individual who brings customer service, Microsoft Office/Excel skills along with an interest in working in a positive client driven team environment. As a Specialist Order to Cash, you will be involved in order processing, invoicing, contract creation, and additional aspects of claims and deductions, and accounts receivable. This is an opportunity for an individual to join Advantage Sales and Marketing to utilize their experiences in one of the largest sales and marketing agencies in the country.
· Process orders, deductions, or contracts into management system in a timely manner
· Proactively address any potential order/deduction/contract issues
· Provide timely and thorough communication to all of our valued clients and customer
· Communicate regularly with management advising any critical issues or opportunities
· High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience, 1-3 years of experience in Customer service
· Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Advantage Solutions, LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Solutions, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Specialist Order to Cash
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.