We are looking for a Digital Production Manager for our large format printing department. This is a key role in our small business, and we want to find a friendly, knowledgeable person who wants to help us grow and grow with us. Monday-Friday, 8-5 or 9-6 and be willing to work 8-10hrs/day & occasional Saturday when necessary.
Salary: Based on prior experience & skill level.
- Genuine interests in giving people a great product.
- A positive outlook and attitude. We have a strict ‘no a-holes’ policy.
- Outstanding, in-depth knowledge of both Photoshop & Illustrator on Mac, Flexi and Onyx RIP software,including channels, masks, PS & AI layer modes, AI gradients, clipping masks, etc..
- Color profiling and maintenance of all machines in print department.
- Able to operate laminator, large format printers, cutters and RIP software. Mounting and sign making.
- Familiar with different digital media and lamination types.
- The willingness & desire to figure out what needs to be done on any project given to you without requiring a hand to be held.
- Excellent organizational skills, such as prioritization, follow-up and follow-through.
- Ability to concentrate and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines, and adjust to changes in job priorities.
- Highly motivated, reliable, and productive.
- Accurate color vision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and be able to delegate tasks.
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors and staff – verbal and written.
- Being able to get to work on time everyday - Stable home life - w / No Drama!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand and (for the majority of the time) will be sitting at their desk and working on the computer. The employee must occasionally lift/move 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If you feel you’re a good match, please email us with your resume, portfolio, and business references. Applicants who do not provide a portfolio will not be considered.
P.S. Thank you for reading the whole job post! Put “Production Hero” in the subject line if you made it this far. This position is detail oriented, so it's good to see who notices. : ]
- Production 3 year
- Graphic Design: 1 year
Role: LARGE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINT PRODUCTION / OPERATOR
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.