We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our client's team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure the product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Our customers are central to our mission. With our extensive and diverse knowledge base of both local and national businesses, it allows us to provide not only a proper fit but an understanding of what our clients need. We do not just staff positions and departments; we look to form long lasting relationships so we can continue to evolve as our clients and the every changing marketplace does. We are committed to Listening to our clients needs and in doing so, Serving companies with premier employees and human resource services. Success for our customers is reached by empowering them to focus on what they do best.
Role: Benefits Coordinator
Apply for this job now.