A pupil based in Northampton, Northamptonshire requires tuition for a minimum of ten hours per week.
What you should know:
• Start Date - ASAP
• Excellent rates of pay
• High behavioural risk pupil, with severe mental health needs.
• There will be specialist trained support staff present throughout the tuition sessions.
Ideally you would have experience in at least one of the following:
• LAC Tuition
• SEN Teaching (PMLD, Autism, SEMH, ADHD)
• Working in prisons, youth and probation services or the military (RAF, Navy, British Army)
• Team Teach, Norfolk Steps or Behaviour Management training
• Working in mental health services
• QTS, QTLS, DTTLS, PTTLS or similar UK teaching qualification
If you are interested in a 1-1 tuition role please in touch today,