Staff Match are recruiting an inspirational Room Leader to join a beautiful nursery in Cambridge. The ideal candidate must have excellent team building, communication and organisational skills.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Good working knowledge of EYFS curriculum and planning
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room Leader responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example and directing room staff and apprentices, ensuring correct adult/child ratios are maintained.
- To carry out daily risk assessments and ensure children are cared for in a safe stimulating environment.
- Key worker responsibilities and ensuring each individual child learning and development needs are met.
- Building positive relationships with families and careers.
- To attend monthly staff meetings, nursery open days, training as required.
- To work 40 hours per week.
- Working with EYFS curriculum and providing age appropriate activities.
- Ensuring all staff understand and work to the nursery Safeguarding and Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Partnership working with parents and careers.
In house training, uniform, genuine career development, pension.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983