Wendy's Willowbrook and Jones Rd is looking for a fun, energetic, motivated, and professional Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our growing team. The Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager will manage the entire operation of their assigned restaurant.
Take Your Career to New Heights
At LaTrelle's, we never say the sky is the limit because, for us, it's just the beginning. Our family-owned and operated company began over 30 years ago in Houston's William P. Hobby Airport with a single restaurant and has since grown to a diverse portfolio of more than 40 restaurants, featuring beloved national brands and local artisanal favorites.
Explore Opportunities Across the Nation
As dedicated restaurateurs, we have a passion for great food served fresh, and we love sharing it with the thousands of customers who visit our restaurants each day. You will find out award-winning brands in some of the world's largest and busiest airports, great sports and entertainment venues, and major metropolitan areas across America.
Join a Family that Values Your Input
We take pride in our work and treat all employees as part of our ever-growing family. In the industry, we are known for promoting from within, rewarding people for hard work and innovations, and for having a host of employees who began as crew members, and has worked their way up to important leadership positions within our company.
Experience a Truly Rewarding Work Atmosphere
We are always on the lookout for innovative, go-getters, who enjoy being a part of a winning team. In addition to offering competitive salaries and benefits packages, we provide an exciting array of opportunities for employees to grow professionally-from entry-level positions to management and beyond.
Love What You Do and Get Paid For It
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and join a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and innovation-LaTrelle's is the place for you.
As a quick service Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager, you'll have responsibility for safeguarding the financial success of your restaurant while maintaining the reputation of the company.
The role has a strong hospitality element, ensuring that the restaurant delivers high-quality food and drink and good customer service.
- Minimum of 2 year Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager experience in a quick-service restaurant
- Strong management experience
- Minimum educational requirement: High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication, such that employee can perform his or her job responsibilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to train and coach others
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills at all times
- Must be a strong team-player
- Ability to manage fast-paced, high-volume shifts while providing excellent customer service
Benefits for Our Employees:
- Competitive Salary on a Bi-weekly Payroll
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Full Medical package to include free Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, and Basic Life
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Parking
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities with over 30 locations
Role: Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.