Please note that the position will require an in-person interview after an initial phone interview. Cannot consider candidates who require sponsorship.
- 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale Agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification desired.
- Experience and/or familiarity with scaling Agile using industry best practices (SAFE)
- 9 years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams.
- Experience working with Jira or similar tool, building summary views, using Agile planning boards, setting up dashboards.
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action.
- Experience working with and coaching team members through agile transformation.
- Track record of leading others and positive change in project definition, project delivery, and process improvement.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with identity and access management a plus
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.
Role: Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Apply for this job now.