About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook at "Foundation Finance Company Careers." If you think you have what it takes to help our team succeed, then apply today!
Human Resources Representative Description & Duties:
The Human Resources Representative will be the point-person with PEO procedure administration and running HR reports. The HR Representative will also assist with coordinating orientation for new hires with the Training and Development Manager and web portal updates.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for confirming timeclocks are approved, processing bi-weekly payroll and generating payroll reports.
- Collect new employee paperwork (i.e I-9's) and conduct employee setup in HRIS.
- Maintain employee folders, creation, and proper filing of documentation.
- Assist with Insperity employment documentation and submittals within required timeframes.
- Provide support for various tasks and duties for the Human Resources team as needed.
- Disperse Exit Interview and After You Leave documentation.
- Assist with Foundation Finance Company's Employee Engagement Committee.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly. Must be able to take direction and work well with others. Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines. Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately. Must be able to react to change productively.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable, and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent judgement, and communication skills. Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task under the stress of deadlines with a strong desire to help the organization succeed.
- Associate degree or 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing, and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Job Posted by ApplicantPro