COMPANY: DEVERELL SMITH LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £26000 - £32000 per annum
I'm working with one of the UK's largest and most successful Property Developers who are looking for a PA to the Estates Manager to be based in their Leatherhead offices. Reporting into the Estates Manager, this role will require you to assist with all aspects of the documentation and support the Estates Team as a whole. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one o the biggest names in the industry in a challenging and diverse role.
The main responsibilities will include liaising with customers to rectify any issues that may arise, following up with external parties (Agents/Solicitors) and ensuring that all processes within the Estates Team are running smoothly.
It is important that you have strong administration skills, the ability to react quickly in challenging situations and a flexible approach to work. Experience working in an Estates Coordinator/Executive position would be preferred, but similar experience working within a Developer would be highly transferable.
This is a high-end developer who are looking for someone confident, well-presented and prepared to do what it takes to get the job done.
Hours: 8am - 5:30pm
- Experienced administrator with strong attention to detail, document housekeeping and organisation skills
- Customer service experience an asset i., able and confident to deal with customer calls raising issues relating to estate management.
- Competent working with excel spreadsheets
- Responsible for filing and monitoring essential documentation
- Monitoring compliance
- Taking minutes when required in meetings
- Liaising with external parries such as Solicitors and Agents and ensure that actions are completed and followed up
- Property sector experience an advantage i., ability to review and interpret conveyance, sales and technical plans. As an example; role will include preparation of plans and schedules for postal address applications with Local Authorities
If you feel like you have the right skill set then please apply, or contact me directly for more information!