The fastest growing fitness franchise in the world, Club Pilates, is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and highly-qualified General Manager. This job is sales/marketing/personnel management focused, and requires an understanding of grassroots marketing, fitness sales, and scheduling/hiring. This is a fun environment and we're seeking an upbeat individual ready to bring our successful studio to the next level. Our established location is thriving and needs a steady-state GM.
The ideal Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
· 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
· Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
· Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
· Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
· Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
· An affinity and passion for fitness.
· Solid writing and grammar skills.
· Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
· Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
· Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
· Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
· Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo class
· Membership sales
· Manage staff schedule
· Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
· Supervise Sales Representatives
· Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
· Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
· Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
· Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
· Collect out-standing dues
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
· Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
· Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
· Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
· Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
· Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
· This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
· Commission paid on sales
· Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
Unlimited growth potential within the company.
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is a boutique fitness studio that specializes in strength-training classes for anyone, at any age or fitness level. Based in Costa Mesa, CA, the company is experiencing rapid growth and expects to have 350 locations open by the end of the year. With more than 1,000 instructors teaching over seven million workouts each year, Club Pilates is the first studio to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. In 2017, Club Pilates was named to Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 list as the fourth fastest growing company in America, Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 ranking, ranked No. 17 on the magazine's 2017 Top New Franchise list and was named to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000 list.
Role: Studio General Manager
Apply for this job now.