We are seeking a Service Desk System, Network And Application Support Analyst to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Strong Team Player, excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, driven and flexible.
- Strong written, oral and face to face communications skills in both technology and business situations.
- Adaptable and flexible in stressful situations.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Excellent ability to document process and procedure.
- Follow policies and procedures related to how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed and corrected.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within other IT groups to resolve system and application issues.
- Ability to organize complex tasks and perform activities requiring resolution of problems of moderate/complex technical scope.
- Experience using an ITSM tool, familiar with ITIL best practices and knowledge management.
- Service catalog management, CMDB and CI configuration.
- Intermediate Linux systems administration.
- Basic/intermediate technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues with email routing/delivery, DNS, web proxy.
- BA/BS or equivalent in education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Service Desk / Help Desk environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation level qualification desirable.
- Minimum 2 year’s Linux experience (RedHat, CentOS preferred)
- CompTIA Linux+, or equivalent certifications a plus.
- Comp TIA Network +, or equivalent certifications a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Basic Microsoft SQLServer administration and backup.
- Apache web server, Tomcat server, JVM knowledge a plus.
- Virtualization knowledge (KVM, VMware, other) desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
For decades, the professionals at Stonehenge Staffing, LLC have continually provided an unparalleled level of service and expertise. Our personalized approach and record of success leads employers to rely on us repeatedly to provide the most highly qualified and best matched candidates. Meanwhile, these attributes assure job seekers that their needs and goals are a top concern, and that they will be placed with only the most reputable and successful companies.
Role: Service desk system, network and application support analyst
Apply for this job now.