Front Desk Receptionist
New England Center for Healthy Minds is now hiring a part/full time front desk receptionist. This position requires the flexibility to work both mornings and evenings. This person is responsible for the check-in & check-out process, answering calls with a pleasant tone and manner, documenting conversations in medical records with accuracy and detail and verifying insurance eligibility. This position requires multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
· Must adhere to all office policies
· Familiarity with computers required
· Able to take calls at a busy front office and use proper etiquette
· Strong customer service skills a must
· Prior experience in a medical setting preferred but not required
· Ability to work independently and complete tasks
· Job Type: Full-Time
The New England Center for Healthy Minds is a mental health clinic that offers medication management for children, adults and families, as well as counseling and other therapeutic treatments (recently added: massage therapy).
We are an innovative practice that strives to provide high quality and integrative care to families in Acton, MA and its surrounding towns.
Additional highlights to joining NECHM Team are:
-Private gym & showers (in building)
-Lean Box & Bevi Machine (in building)
-Weekly catered lunches
Role: Front Desk Receptionist
Apply for this job now.