Company: ONEIDA ESC GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Oneida ESC Group is a family of companies owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin that delivers customer-focused engineering, science, and construction services worldwide.
Our family of companies include: Oneida ESC Group (OESC), Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE), Mission Support Services (MS2), Sustainment & Restoration Services (SRS) and Oneida Engineering Solutions (OES). We integrate our staff for dedicated, cooperative, and business-like delivery of services to enhance our customers' missions.
Wholly-owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin, Oneida ESC Group (OESC) is a holding company that provides a consistent, cost-effective common management platform supporting our family of companies united under common ownership.
Oneida ESC Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Marketing Coordinator in our San Antonio, TX office.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will support the company's federal marketing and business development efforts through a variety of tasks focused largely around proposals, qualifications packages, and supporting materials.
- Managing the proposal response process including proposal planning, preparing proposal outlines, creating templates, and developing and tracking proposal schedules
- Writing/editing of select proposal sections, including project descriptions and resumes
- Managing proposal reviews and addressing comments
- Formatting documents in MS Word, technical editing, quality control and final production and submission of proposals
- Responding to internal requests for marketing information
- Handling routine marketing support tasks
- Maintaining marketing information in our CRM data management system
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, communications, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the architecture/engineering/construction (A/E/C) industry
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat skills in a Windows environment are required
- Must be able to create MS Word templates and create/modify/format complex business documents in dual column layout with embedded graphics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Prior experience on federal proposals, including SF330 proposals
- Understands the proposal process and can support these efforts with minimal supervision
- Capable of handling multiple deadline-driven tasks
- Able to work independently