Operations Support Administrator - Competitive - Dallas, Texas
Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Administrator to provide operational administrative support to clients, monitoring stations, sales department and installation team.
The successful candidate will effectively liaise daily with US Support Team to discuss queries and outline any task sharing possibilities.
The key responsibilities of an Operations Support Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- To create Anti-Theft reports from incidents on the daily activity report and issues incoming from customers - investigate, download footage, screenshots etc.
- To ensure completion of administration for Rental Utility (booking assets out to jobs, processing decommissions and quarantine).
- To complete set up with Managed Services installations, analytics set up and to provide customers with sign off documentation following a despatch (data plan's, Time lapse and returns).
WCCTV is a leading provider of wireless video surveillance solutions specifically designed to transmit live and recorded video over cellular networks.Launching its US operations in 2015, WCCTV has continually been at the forefront of innovation in cellular-based video surveillance.
With a proven track record in developing staff, the WCCTV team plays an integral role in facilitating the delivery of award-winning, customer-focused mobile surveillance systems to clients including: government agencies, law enforcement and Homeland Security organizations.
The key skills and qualities of an Operations Support Administrator at WCCTV include:
- The successful candidate is likely to have a background in IT/CCTV.
- Operational administrative support experience required, ideally providing technical support over the phone.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Available to work between 8am-6pm, and occasionally on weekends.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.