ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Type, proofread and take responsibility for accuracy of final product
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring all engagements undertaken are completed in a timely manner.
- Works on special projects as required (analysis and research projects)
- Research employment laws at the State and Federal level
- Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Assist with the revision and implementation of Employee Handbook and other office policies
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- MUST maintain confidentiality about sensitive business information
- Excellent writing skills, with strong sense of tone needed for various audiences
- Strong research skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Good organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
“A firm that surpasses employee expectations, provides outstanding service, and is admired by the communities we serve.”
The growth and success of the GYL is directly attributable to the loyal and dedicated team members it has on board. Whether our employees have been with us through the years as we have evolved or are relatively new to the GYL family, there is one commonality: they recognize they are valued, respected and given the opportunity to grow.
Role: Operations Assistant
Apply for this job now.