The Recruitment Co are currently recruiting for a Warehouse and Production Manager in the Wirral area.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years warehouse and production/assembly experience, preferably gained in an electronics organisation.
This position will be hands on as well as managing warehouse and production staff.
Warehouse Operations experience :-
- Responsible for warehousing operation management, formulating and continuously improving the standardisation of warehousing management processes, and continuously optimising in practice
- Establish a performance evaluation system and work plan for the warehousing team, monitor logistics operation performance, and evaluate performance from service indicators, comprehensive warehousing, logistics costs, personnel costs, logistics safety, etc. and continuously improve and improve performance
- Lead the team to complete the warehousing service indicators and cost indicators
Key Warehouse Team Manager responsibilities:
- Manage operational procedures
- Resolve immediate operational problems
- Achieve set KPI's in terms of productivity
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness of the Health and Safety policy
- Ensure appropriate training is given to current employees
- Goods in processing
- Production fulfilment
- ecommerce fulfilment
- Goods out processing
- Liaising with couriers/hauliers
Production/Assembly operations experience : -
- Managing the production process and flow to ensure targets are met for customer delivery
- Production planning
- Coordinating with Supply Chain staff for components to meet production requirements
- Liaising with Sales staff for customer order fulfilment
-Salary-35-38k dependant on experience
-Hours of work-Mon to Fri 9.00 to 5.30 pm 45 minute lunch
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.