Twenty Group are working with a Global Investment Bank in London actively seeking a Policy Manager to lead their team within IT Security. The is an exciting time to join as the company is experiencing a period of change, with a large scope to actively shape the business.
- Managing the updating and aligning of all IT policy, standards and processes
- Update and report on all IT finances, investment and BAU portfolio.
- Enact the departments strategy and roadmap.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across all functions including stakeholder management.
- Actively managing and developing talents as well as overseeing training to fulfil current and future skill requirements.
- Proven track record of running a team, ideally within a financial institution.
- Experience managing IT security and control policies, specially managing updates and alignment.
- Experience dealing with IT finance, project portfolio management and policy management.
- Strong relationship management skills - able to deal with key stakeholders.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Group.
Role: Security Policy Manager - Financial Services - London
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.