Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
An influential company with a progressive work environment has an opening for a Human Resources Assistant. If you are a candidate that is highly-skilled and possesses initiative then you don't want to miss this opportunity to join a reputable company. Robert Half has an amazing opportunity for a self-starter looking to grow with a reputable company while handling responsibilities such as, handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. If you're an HR Assistant looking for long-term contract / temporary employment in the Hillsborough, New Jersey area, this opportunity may be for you.
- Preside over employee database records
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilitiesJob Requirements:
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Command of HRIS
- Filing experience
- Data entry experience
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.