Xanitos, Inc. is hiring 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Environmental Service (Housekeeping) Attendants at Olean General Hospital.
- Immediate Offers will be extended for qualified candidates!
- Apply Today, Interview Tomorrow!
- $12.65 per hour
The Environmental Service Attendants (Housekeepers) may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test required
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Powered by JazzHR