Location: St Austell
Salary: £100-150 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Specification - Science Teacher, Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
Teaching Personnel Cornwall is recruiting on behalf of this high-achieving and well organised Secondary School to appoint a devoted and focused Science Teacher who has the drive and ambition to consistently deliver 'Outstanding' lessons to their students.
Taking on the full classroom responsibilities of a teacher within a well-resourced and highly organised department, you will be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering engaging, challenging and fully inclusive Science lessons to the 11-16 age range.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
• Have subject knowledge.
• Keen to progress and develop in the History department.
• Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty.
• Be able to inspire and motivate.
• Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
What we offer;
· A two-way diary that allows you to block dates you can't work.
· Personal Specialist consultant.
· CPD Training available.
Is this you? Fancy a new role? Or maybe even just fancy becoming a supply teacher?
Contact Lewis at Teaching Personnel Ltd Truro.