We at NCW Staffing specialize in Correctional Facility Staffing for the State of California. We are seeking professionals like you to staff at State Prisons all over California. We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Full Time LPT in Soledad, CA - Correctional Facility.
- Current LPT license issued by the state of California
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Current BLS card with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Give a basic level of general behavior and psychiatric nursing care to mentally or developmentally disabled patient/youth
- Conduct daily rounds and monitoring of patient/youth with signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Under general supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Doctor (MD), perform psychiatric nursing procedures, such as administer medications and treatments, including hypodermic injections, take and chart temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiration, and all other basic general procedures within the scope of licensure
- Work with other disciplines as part of Treatment Team in the development of treatment plans and objectives from assessments in providing an overall treatment program for patient/youth
- Assist in the development of group and individual therapy regimens. Act as a provider of group therapy to patient/youth
- Observe patients'/youths' physical condition and behavior, and report significant changes
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL (619) 577-4104
Our Goal is to connect highly qualified and trained medical professionals with our healthcare facility partners. But most importantly, our goal is to provide our clients with the highest caliber of talent that is available in regards to the respective marketplace. When it comes to our job seekers, our goal is to provide them with a rewarding position that allows them to excel and fulfill their career goals.
Role: Licensed Psychiatric Technician - LPT
Apply for this job now.