Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor, on an interim contract with an established third sector organisation based north of Leeds.
We are looking to recruit a driven professional with an excellent broad knowledge of general HR processes as well as extensive experience in an ER capacity.
Your duties will include:
- To assist and advise in the investigation of disciplinary and grievance cases, maintaining an awareness of current legislation and its application ensuring that policies and procedures are amended accordingly
- To provide support to managers and staff on redeployment in order to avoid issuing compulsory redundancy where possible.
- To assist and advise in the implementation of organisation and service reviews to ensure that strategic objectives are fulfilled and that the change programmes are embedded within this business
- Providing support to senior members of staff in regard to recruitment processes
- To support all local consultation and negotiations with Trade Unions/Employee Representatives, with a strong knowledge of employment law
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 minimum
- Working to the agreed KPI's and timescales
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles, please contact Ben Clarke or the HR Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.