Reports to the Project Executive. Plan, coordinate, direct and supervise personnel, subcontractors, and vendors engaged on projects ensuring that they complete the work on time, within budget and to the quality specified. Handle multi projects while serving as the Engelke Construction representative. PLEASE NOTE: This is a GOVERNMENT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION POSITION PLEASE SEE QUALIFICATIONS
- Fuel Provided
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 4% 401 K Match
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell Phone and Computer company provided
- Lodging and Per Diem with Travel
- Health Insurance (Company pays 50%)
- Bonus Opportunities (Includes profit sharing program among others)
- At least 7 years of government building construction experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Very strong English oral and written communication skills are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Directing and coordinating operational process, management, contractual, and financial activities relating to projects.
Maintain Owner, Architect, Subcontractor & Vendor relations.
Provide leadership, support and direction to management team in the proposal and estimate processes and delivery.
Maintain General Contract and Subcontract Documents.
Maintain Quality Assurance and Control.
Establish & monitor administrative procedures.
Organize work & train staff organization on projects.
Assure applications for payment and collection are properly disbursed.
Keep management informed on progress of projects and budget.
Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required.
ENGELKE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Engelke Construction Solutions LLC is a full service construction company, with a history of established leadership and financial strength:
Our goal is to provide a superior construction product, consistently exceeding industry standards, to an ever growing clientele, by investing our financial resources in our staff.
Our outstanding team is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients through personal attention and exceeding expectations.
Integrity, solidarity, honesty, and pride are the core competencies that we all maintain.
Role: PROJECT MANAGER - Government Projects - Construction
Apply for this job now.