Job title: Customer Service/Transport
Mat Cover 9 months
Aspion re partnering with a transport company who are looking to fill a Customer service representative to join their small team in the Lancashire are. This is a maternity cover but may go permanent further into the contract.
The company is a very well established Global Group who have branches in many locations so this is an excellent opportunity to join a company who can offer scope and a career path.
- Inbound and Outbound calls to clients and customers
- Transferring calls to the relevant person and department in the business
- Dealing with complaints and sorting out any queries on deliveries
- Uploading information onto the database using excel
- Dealing with all delivery notes
- Dispatch materials and goods
- Liaising with drivers checking times of deliveries and documenting on the system so the customer is fully aware of any delays.
- Computer Literate using Excel, Google and Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task
- Work off own initiative
- Onsite Free parking
- 28 days holiday
- Free refreshments/lunches
- Team paid lunches
- Quarterly nights out paid for by the company
Monday to Friday 8m to 5pm
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.