Company: G4S CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Role Responsibility: 2 x Part -Time SARC Coordinators £22, per annum pro rata 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday) Part time applications accepted, as job sharing will be considered for this role.
Thames Valley SARC (OX26 2NT and SL1 1PL)
Based in Slough with the potential of working at our Bicester site, once a week Job Spec:
The SARC Coordinator will be the first point of contact for users of the service.
The post holder will assist with the administration and management process of victims (women, men and children) attending the SARC, provide support to the SARC Manager with the day to day running of the SARC and provide a crisis worker role within office hours when required Benefits as a SARC Coordinator:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate: Essential Skills:
- Previous experience of working with vulnerable people.
- Access to own vehicle.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Competent Computer Skills
For further information please email: This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way.
- Experience of working with victims of sexual assault.
- Relevant qualification in supporting victims of sexual abuse and/or physical abuse.
- Forensic Awareness
- Multi-Agency Working
A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients).
Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without ; Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the
Please Note: If you are successful at interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Apply now Advanced Search: SEARCH JOBS