HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Citrix Systems Architect Manager for a contract-to-hire position at a renowned healthcare organization in CA. Interested candidates should have extensive experience in the governance of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure.
Duties of the Citrix Systems Architect Manager
- Organize, install, and build systems on the Citrix platform.
- Architect and design Citrix based solutions based on industry standards and best practices.
- Outline Citrix infrastructure life cycle with regards to the environment; design, deploy, manage, and support.
- Provide architectural guidance as it relates to Citrix technology and products.
- Provide subject matter expertise and train technical support staff on new advancements or features in Citrix and associated technology.
- Develop, as needed, documentation for Citrix products including infrastructure, server build, VDI, licensing, application delivery, Q/A testing, and acceptance documents.
What qualifications will the ideal Citrix Systems Architect Manager candidate have?
- Experienced manager with several years of direct responsibility building and leading technical teams -- leadership skills in directing multiple simultaneous projects/incidents are crucial.
- Must have experience performing the design and support of Citrix infrastructure, including hosting a large catalog of applications and VDI infrastructure.
- Previous role as a Senior Citrix Architect/Engineer is desired.
- Experienced in the governance over Citrix XenApp, and XenDesktop infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting physical and virtual servers, desktops, printers, and peripherals in a TCP/IP network environment, including email, anti-spam, and anti-virus software.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with RFP/RFI process; vendor selection, system selection, system assessment, system designing, equipment procurement, vendor management, software licensing.
- Prefer one or more industry certifications: Citrix - CCA, CCIA, CCEE, and/or other relevant industry recognized certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience and five-plus years of direct involvement in computer administration in a large distributed TCP/IP Microsoft Windows; and Citrix, VMware environment.
Why work here?
- This is a hospital and health system you will love working for, in a stunningly beautiful city on the west coast. The organization is a healthcare leader that has been providing excellence in medicine and care to its community for more than 90 years.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about your growth and well-being. Employees here share a strong sense of personal satisfaction in their work.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area's spirit.
HealthTECH understands that our employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
* Competitive compensation: we want our team to be happy & motivated.
* Health, Vision, Dental plan options.
* Bi-Weekly pay: We never make our team wonder about their pay as they travel.
* Direct deposit/same day.
* Seasoned Travel Dept. to take care of all travel needs.
Role: Citrix Systems Architect Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.