Employment Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Salary: £21-25 per year, commensurate with experience.
Our client allows companies to integrate Stories into their native apps and websites. Popularized by Instagram and Snapchat, Stories are perfectly suited for boosting user engagement, audience retention and driving advertising revenue. Building stories into your native apps and websites can take years and a lot of investment however Storyteller has solved this by allowing companies to integrate in days, not years all for one monthly cost.
The company's end‑to‑end platform gives companies a best‑in‑class Stories experience with native iOS, Android & Web SDKs, publishing tools, analytics, and ad support.
The company is looking for an organised and highly motivated candidate to work closely with the sales and marketing team to grow their sales.
You'll be working with other smart and enthusiastic people in a fast paced and exciting environment to drive the company's sales efforts. They currently fully support remote-working, and once this all blows over, you'll also be able to work with your colleagues in their recently refurbished Sugar Bond House in Bonnington, Edinburgh.
What do the Company believe in?
They believe that happy people are productive people. They believe in lightweight process with no time-tracking. They believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose. They believe in small teams of talented people that take ownership and responsibility of their projects. The company believe they are the perfect place for people with potential to grow, make their mark and work on things that mean something.
How the company works?
The company have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am. You'll have a daily standup with the team of the project you are working on.
They're a remote-first company and support 100% remote working. Whilst they do have some data infrastructure and people who work in their Edinburgh office from time to time, the majority of the staff work entirely remotely.
What can you expect?
- Working closely with senior leadership to execute Storyteller's B2B marketing strategy.
- Planning and executing across multiple marketing channels to generate high quality leads for Storyteller sales, including digital advertising, social media, SEO and PR.
- Developing Storyteller brand and messaging across all content, external communications, and marketing materials.
- Using analytics and insights to continuously monitor and improve all marketing initiatives.
- Conducting industry research to inform all of Storyteller's marketing initiatives.
- Managing the Storyteller social media accounts, including planning, scheduling, copywriting, and design.
- Leading on writing and publishing content of the Storyteller blog with the goal of becoming an industry expert in stories.
- Understanding the user experience of Storyteller to a high degree.
- Identifying new opportunities and ideas to improve marketing processes.
What's important to us:
- A 2:1 Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Understand and profi