Patterson Truck Stop is a used car dealership in Longview, TX where everyone is crazy about trucks. We have lifted trucks, full-size trucks, and affordable small trucks, too. From Ford F-150s to Toyota Tacomas, drivers can buy trucks of every make and model in one convenient location. But that's not all! Our expansive inventory includes pre-owned vehicles of every kind. You can shop for everything from the most affordable used cars to nearly-new family SUVs with the latest features. Best of all, we back every qualifying vehicle with our Free Lifetime Warranty at no extra cost.
Automotive professionals choose Patterson Truck Stop in Longview because of the one-of-a-kind Patterson culture. Every member of the Patterson Truck Stop team enjoys a respectful working environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to grow their skills and build their career.
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Person to sell cars and value-adding services such as maintenance plans, warranties, etc., directly to customers. Responsibilities will include understanding the features and benefits of all motor vehicles that are available for purchase and being able to communicate this information effectively to customers and potential customers.
To be successful, you should be up-to-date with all the latest developments in the motor vehicle industry and have a passion for sales. You should be able to identify the needs of a customer, recognize their buying signals and close the deal without being aggressive.
Sales Professional Responsibilities:
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests, and matching them to the most appropriate car.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all cars, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features.
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures´and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Assisting with the set up of showroom and promotional displays.
Sales Professional Requirements:
- An associate's degree or a high school diploma.
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be advantageous.
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and several Supplemental choices
- Paid Vacation/Sick leave accrual
- Weekly pay period
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN “ALL-INCLUSIVE” LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Signature (Employee) Date
Signature (Supervisor) Date