Company: KPC HEALTHCARE, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Coordinates a continuum of care for a defined population of patients from pre-admission through post discharge. Assures that patients and families proceed efficiently through the course of hospitalization. Performs psycho social assessment, discharge planning and acts as a resource to care-givers. Coordinates discharge planning process in conjunction with related departments to facilitate continuity of care of pts. .Directs and participates in the establishment & maintenance of effective working relationship with outside agencies. Review inpatient versus outpatient admit status.
- Current CA RN license.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Min 5 years acute medical/surgical nursing experience
- Two years' case management experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of case management components.
- Utilization review and discharge planning.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
*Per diem staff ineligible