EARN AS YOU LEARN!!
Pro Disposal & Recycling is a materials management company, and while the premise of our business is simple, our goals and responsibilities go well beyond just taking trash away from your home. We are experiencing rapid growth and currently looking for new members to join our team! If you have a CDL permit (or are willing to get one), we will help you get your Class B Commercial Drivers License by teaming you up with another CDL driver. Once CDL is obtained and on personal route- $21.00 per hour.
What We Offer:
- Affordable health care and dental plans for every employee, spouse and children
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Employee discount on trash / recycling collection services within our service areas
- 401k with company match
The Job and Requirements: Sometimes described as 80% cross training and step aerobics and 20% driving
- Over 21 with good driving record
- Able to lift 40+ lbs multiple times throughout the day and also be able to get in and out of truck all day long; this is a very physical and demanding job
- Responsible for pre/post trip vehicle inspections (checking all fluids, safety equipment, brakes, tires, etc.)
- Safely operate trash trucks on roadways and in residential areas while following all driving laws
- Have a positive attitude and good communication skills when dealing with customers and/or the public
- Ability to work in various and changing weather conditions, as well as exposure to some fumes and odors
Pro Disposal & Recycling is a materials management company, and while the premise of our business is simple, our goals and responsibilities go well beyond just taking trash away from your home.
Pro Disposal is committed to upholding our reputation as the best trash service in the areas we serve. In simple terms, this means hauling waste while recycling what we can. We go above and beyond the standard expectations of a trash company, making it our purpose to educate our customers about strategies they can use to reduce their waste and their carbon footprint.
We are also committed to the community we live, work and enjoy time in working towards establishing strong relationships with people and businesses throughout the area.
Role: Driver / Drivers Wanted
Apply for this job now.