Do you have customer service experience? Are you immediately available to start a new role until end of January? Can you commute Royal Wotton Bassett? Then I have the role for you!
Reed are currently recruiting for X4 Customer Service Advisors to support the company entering their busy period and requires people who can integrate well into a team and learn quickly.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone & electronically
- Enjoys working with a broad range of customers
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries within agreed timescales
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with internal departments
- Produce accurate administration work to complete any actions taken
- Be proactive in solving the customers issues, maintaining high standards of service at all times
- Inbound and outbound call passengers to ensure they are happy with the booking and if you can be of any assistance, allowing high levels of customer retention and service
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm (need to be in office for 8.45am ready to start at 9am) 15 min break morning and afternoon / 30 min lunch. Possible Saturday working but get a day off in the week
Office based role- free onsite car parking
If you have good communication skills over the phone and via email with great organisation skills, apply today to find out more information!