UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClears BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the seven year in a row (2014 to 2020) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
UpClear is rapidly developing data analytics capabilities for the Consumer Goods industry, involving more and more data sources, and increased data point granularity. Efficient data integration is essential to breaking down information silos and ensuring our continuous success.
The Integration Engineer is responsible for further developing data integration architecture and capabilities for the UpClear SaaS platform. They will work with UpClear technical team as well as third party data providers and clients data teams.
Ideal candidates have several years of experience working on data integration, including a good understanding of data processing, cleansing, and integration techniques.
- Support development of existing integration points and define the strategy for future integration solutions
- Work with technical teams to consolidate customer processes
- Work with client success teams to translate customer / business needs into technical procedures
- Design and improve custom data-integration procedures for individual customers
- Enhance and maintain our business intelligence platform to deliver improved analytics for end users
- Provide support and streamlining of data consolidation processes
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Systems Integration
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant educational background (including certifications)
- Experience with integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or Informatica
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Extensive experience with SQL server
- Familiarity / Comfort with working with our technical environment: SQL, EAI/EDI (AS2, SFTP, OData, HTTP,SOAP...)
- Experience in executing Data Integration and ETL techniques
- Ability to manage a workload based on shifting priorities
- Ability to work in an international, fast paced, and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in Agile or SCRUM practices a plus
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)