The Management Training Program allows candidates to develop fundamental and transferable business skills and provides a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive, hands-on experience through cross-functional training. The Management Trainee will gain experience in a variety of departments across the portfolio of companies including top rated financial services companies, Applied Bank and Applied Card Systems, as well as a leading global food supply company Golden Malted Waffles.
Within each department rotation, the Management Trainee will be responsible for executing department-specific tasks/duties and will demonstrate the necessary skills and competencies needed to effectively perform a variety of operational and support functions. At the conclusion of the program, the Management Trainee will be considered for progressive opportunities within the organization, based on their demonstrated skills and abilities as well as business needs.
Organizational departments for possible rotation include:
- Bank Retail Operations
- Commercial Lending/Portfolio Management
- Commercial Loan Administration
- Bank Risk Management & Compliance
- Bankcard Systems Operations
- Account Services
- Comprehensive understanding of the Company's diverse organizational products, services, policies and procedures as well as an understanding of each department's functions and contributions to the organization's business strategy.
- Demonstrate general knowledge and understanding of the performance measurements within each business area including: quality, productivity, and profitability measures used to evaluate department/employee performance.
- Demonstrate understanding of managerial and supervisory priorities, goals, strategies, tactics and styles.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of specific systems utilized within each department.
- Display ability to analyze training needs for all Associates.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills through timely management and completion of all assigned tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrate verbal and written skills by effectively communicating with peers, management and customers.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Availability to work a 40 hour work week (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm)
ROCH Capital is one of the region's fastest growing private equity and real estate investment companies. ROCH Capital invests in high quality, performing real estate and middle market companies. A dedicated team of in-house professionals enables speed and certainty of execution.
Role: Enterprise Management Trainee
Location: Glen Mills,
Apply for this job now.