Marketing is Sales and Sales is Marketing
If you're ready to prove that statement, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to help lead our marketing efforts for 5 open and operating Orangetheory Fitness studios here in Palm Beach County. Our winning candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while working with multiple sales and operations teams. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building on a Billion Dollar brand, we want to hear from you as soon as possible as we are motivated for an immediate hire.
This position will report directly to the managing partner and be a full-time schedule that will include weekends. We're not looking for someone to clock in and out, we're looking for someone who wants to get the job done.
The main objective of this role is to generate leads for our businesses. You help bring them in, we'll do our part to earn their business.
- Base Salary of $40,000 + Monthly bonus opportunities based on performance
- Employment will include a complimentary membership to Orangetheory Fitness
Here are some of the responsibilities that will you will be responsible:
- Social Media management of all channels
- Daily/Weekly Posts on all channels
- Lead Generation
- Event creation and management
- Online prospecting
- Partnership management
- Business to Business relationship management
- Outreach campaigns
- Guerilla Marketing campaigns - Creation and Execution
- Marketing/Sales Reporting
- Creating general awareness in all 5 markets
- Create and execute effective referral campaigns
- Monthly newsletter/marketing email management (MyEmma)
- Conduct member/prospect surveys
- Marketing collateral (Design/Ordering/Implementation)
- And More
The right candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in graphic design (Canva a must - Photoshop/Illustrator a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience using CRM tools
- A passion for fitness and the fitness business a plus
- Ability to travel within Palm Beach County
Marketing is Sales and Sales is Marketing. Now let's prove it, together.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee's employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee's studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.