We have an immediate opening for an energetic, highly motivated and well-organized Customer Service Team Member in our corporate office in Crofton, Maryland. Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. specializes in Visitor Management Applications for use in hospitals and office buildings throughout the country using innovative products and top level services.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service. Individual MUST have excellent oral and written communication, organizational and computer skills. Experience with MS Word and MS Excel required. Experience in Goldmine a plus.
The individual will be responsible for the following activities on a daily basis:
- Obtain all information necessary to address the customer’s needs courteously and accurately.
- Address customer concerns and objections thoroughly and politely and obtain customer commitment.
- Maintain continued service levels by ensuring that customers with expiring service contracts renew and/or purchase service contracts.
- Prepare service proposals and contract renewal notices.
- Become knowledgeable (through training) about ITS’s products and services to be able to describe and sell upgrades to existing customers.
- Maintain our customer database with updating information and pending actions.
- Data entry for live customer systems.
- Additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide their own means of transportation and will be expected to work at least 40 hours per week, with periodic travel (car/train/plane) required. Benefits include a retirement plan, medical, life insurance, short-term disability, paid vacations and holidays. ITS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, please forward cover letter, confidential resume, available start date, and salary requirements.
Role: Customer Support Team Member
Apply for this job now.