Great opportunity for a highly qualified CNC Machinist at our Denison, IA facility. The ideal candidate is professional, courteous and dedicated to providingexcellent service through quality work.
· One or more years of CNC machining experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree or Apprenticeship experience preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and instructions;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts;
- The CNC Machinist is responsible for setting up and operating CNC machine centers, CNC Lathes, and 4 axis controllers to produce high tolerance and precision metallic and nonmetallic parts;
- Studying blueprints and drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances;
- Regulating machines for speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, etc.;
- Verifying finished workpiece conforms to specifications;
Assembles parts into complete assembly per: drawings, fit and function, and customer specifications;
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: CNC Machinist
Apply for this job now.