To join our marketing and sales team the perfect candidate would have great communication skills, possess a go-getter personality, and entrepreneurial spirit. The position would start entry level, but the end goal is to cross train the person into management. In this role an individual would help increase sales and marketing services on behalf of our Fortune 100 clients. How we do that is by meeting with their clients face to face. We offer the opportunity for growth and advancement only from within the company as our goal is to develop the best leaders within our organization.
· Handle customer inquiries
· Meet face to face with customers and conduct sales
· Provide information about the products and services
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
· Attend in office meetings
· Complete spreadsheets for internal tracking
· Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a privately owned Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known Branded clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries. Our office does NOT conduct door-to-door/business-to-business/telemarketing. We are an advertisement firm that helps other businesses market their services through promotional events and campaigns targeted to build stronger relationships with their consumers.
Role: Entry Level Position - Marketing / Sales / Business
Apply for this job now.