COMPANY: MCGREGOR BOYALL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP60000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- Carry out risk based audits across the business and other projects as assigned by senior management, to provide assurance that material risks faced by the bank are being adequately managed;
- Execute and help to develop the London branch Internal audit plan;
- Support the continual development of the internal audit methodology;
- Audit various business areas of the bank in in line with strategic instructions;
- Assess, identify and report any issues of weakness within control and devise remediating solutions for any issues found;
- Work alongside internal departments to analyse issues and formulate resolutions
- Ensure our internal audit process and reports are aligned with local regulations and Head Office's requirements;
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Minimum 2 years internal audit / internal audit experience gained within banking environment, ideally within international branch;
- Exposure to wholesale and corporate banking activities;
- Good report writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrable good understand of audit and up-to-date technical knowledge;
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have the following exposure:
- CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA qualified preferred, or working towards these qualifications;
- Experience within a Wholesale or Corporate Banking function
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Results and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willing to do international travel to other offices when required, though not frequent.
- As this is a growing bank, our client is looking for a candidate who is interested in occasionally lending their skillset and oppinions to other areas of the bank to enable growth
- Friendly open-plan start-up environment in a brand new office
- Private Medical Insurance, Additional Pension Contribution, Life Insurance
- Regular team/company Social events.
- Complimentary lunches
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.