A well-established client in the Global mining company are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their London based office on a four month temporary contract.
This role is open to a wide selection of experiences and would suit experience in internal IT support who is able to provide hands-on and remote support with a pragmatic approach.
- Support Analyst, Service Desk, IT Support Engineer experience or similar
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Azure AD
- Hardware experience
- Operational Knowledge of a wide range of IT and communication equipment
- Able to commute to a central London office on a fully on-site basis.
- Full UK Right to Work, no sponsorship options
- Available immediate for interview and start
- £180 - £200 per day depending on experience
- Inside IR35 / PAYE
- 35.5 hours per week
- 9am - 5.30pm working hours
- Central London office
- Fully on-site position, no hybrid options available
- Variety of project and support across a close-knit UK team
- Build, deploy and maintain IT Hardware for new employees
- Ensure logged jobs are reviewed and maintained, offering desk side and remote support
- Network support, Installation and maintenance experience
- Providing user training to new and existing users
- Reporting to IT Director, providing feedback and update reviews