Are you an SEN specialist TA seeking a new role at an excellent Dartmouth school?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a passionate and skilled SEN specialist TA for one of our client schools in Dartmouth. This role will see the successful applicant support SEN student across the school predominantly in the year 5 class. This role will involve extensive group based support work. Please see details below.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience working within a mainstream/SEN school, alternative provision or inclusion centre.
- MAPA training desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs/SEN (Autism, Emotional Difficulties, Behavioural Difficulties or Learning Difficulties) or training in PECS/ Makaton/ BSL / Team Teach is desirable.
- A driving license and a car is desirable but may not be a necessity
- A recent DBS or be willing to apply for one
- A passion for education and teaching
Teaching Personnel will offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay: based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
If you would like to know more about the roles available, please apply below.