Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,736 - £32,000 per annum, OTE
Vehicle Assessment Technician -Blackbushe- £21,736pa OTE up to £32,000pa
RAC have an exciting opportunity for Vehicle Assessment Technicians to join our Inspections & Recall Team! As a Vehicle Assessment Technician, you will be an integral member of RACand to our continued growth and delivery of exceptional service that RAC is known for. You will work within a team of experienced inspectors based onsite as a team, to complete quality vehicle condition reporting and testing as part of a site-based inspector role at our clients’ premises.
Newly qualified or experienced? We would love to hear from you! If you’re newly qualified, this role is an ideal opportunity to begin your automotive career within one of the UK’s leading brands. Or if you’re an experienced vehicle technician, this role is for you too. Become part of a highly qualified team, delivering an inspection service with customer excellence at its heart.
Begin your journey with the UK’s number one breakdown provider and benefit from market leading training to become an expert in your field!
As a Vehicle Assessment Technician you will...
- Complete work against set inspection procedures with findings reported via a PDA report template
- Complete used-vehicle condition reports
- Maintain daily site inspections through cooperation with other team colleagues
- Maintain contact and interaction with customer contacts
To be a Vehicle Assessment Technician you’ll need...
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent motor trade industry experience
- Sound mechanical knowledge of all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair
- A good understanding of vehicle diagnostics, software update and electric / hybrid vehicles would be an advantage
- Strong written skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- A full UK driving licence
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer...
- Competitive base salary of?£21,736 with the opportunity to earn up to £32,000 OTE
- Access to a broad range of career progression opportunities
- 24-hour colleague assistance programme?
- Option to join our pension scheme
- Company life assurance
- Free RAC breakdown cover for you and your household from day one
- Healthcare and wellbeing benefits - including healthcare?cash plan
- Access to a comprehensive flexible benefits scheme