Company: LIME PEOPLE SEARCH & SELECT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24000 - £26000/annum £24-26k +bens
My client is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm based in Leeds. Providing sound Financial Advice to both businesses and individuals surrounding Pensions, Investments, Retirement / Estate planning.
We urgently require a PA to support the Directors of the business. You will be responsible for:
* Managing the directors diary to a professional standard
* Monitor the accounts for the business such as the sales and purchases day books and chase any outstanding commissions due to us.
* Help the Director with any FCA communication
* Create client packs for the director to take out such as new business or annual reviews. Be able to fill in the relevant paperwork and process transfers of pensions etc.
* You will be the first point of contact for the directors clients so will need a friendly yet professional approach.
* Chase any outstanding cases for the director and deal with any issues that arise such as if paperwork wasn't filled in correctly
* Be able to manage the directors and the overall company email accounts on a daily basis.
We require someone with great organisational skills, with experience working within an Administration environment, ideally with previous experience working as a PA. It would be ideal and to your advantage if you are working within the Financial Services or Financial Advice industry, or have any knowledge of Investments and / or pensions