COMPANY: QED LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An expanding claimant firm is looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their small and friendly team in Swindon. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this role will focus on serious injury cases and is ideal for an NQ Solicitor.
Your New Role
Joining a respected Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence law firm, the Personal Injury Solicitor will be responsible for:
- Assisting with a variety of high value multi track claims from inception through to trial
- Dealing with matters such as brain injury, spinal injury, amputation limb loss and multiple fractures
- Proactively participating in business development and networking activities, on average attending 2 or 3 events per month
The firm wishes to hire an ambitious junior or NQ Solicitor who demonstrates:
- Up to 2 years of PQE
- Experience of multi-track Personal Injury matters
- Experience assisting on brian injury matters (highly desirable)
- Commitment to a career in claimant serious injury
- Strong academics technical skills
In return, the Personal Injury Solicitor can expect an experience dependent salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Please submit your application today to be considered immediately for this excellent Personal Injury Solicitor opportunity in Swindon.