Are you looking for full time or part time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of SEN schools?
Teaching Personnel are currently offering:
- Opportunities to work within a number of SEN schools in the Colchester and North Essex area
- Weekly pay of £600 (or more dependent upon position)
- Work with the UK's market leading education agency situated in Essex
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week, we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Hold a PGCE (or similar qualification)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
- Have a Child Only DBS or a willingness to get one
If you are interested in this role, please call Summer on 01245 690935, for more information, or email your CV to #removed#