About Us: At Keliser Adult Care Services (KACS), it is our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve through the delivery of excellent care, compassionate care and extraordinary service. Our goal is to assist adults with developmental disabilities with achieving their level of independence with dignity. By providing love, passion, and excellent care and service, we have achieved results of reduced behavior issues in the persons we serve.
-Direct Care Staff (Shifts are 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm, 11pm-7am)
Compensation: $11.00 to $12.00 Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-Time
KACS is seeking to add an experienced Direct Care Worker to our winning team of care professionals! We offer competitive wages, paid training and a flexible work schedule. You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality consumer care. Our ideal candidate is mature, reliable and possesses a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. The candidate must also have a love for consumer care work. If this sounds like you, we would love for you to join our team!
- Assist clients with ADLs and IADLS as needed, including but not limited to dressing, mobility, personal hygiene, meal preparation, and cleaning and maintaining homes
- Increase client’s integration into the community by encouraging and promoting independent living and social activities as much as possible
- Document and report any changes in client’s physical, emotional and mental health status and communicate to Program Manager
- Act in the client’s best interest at all times, and ensure their safety and physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Assist in the transport of clients to and from appointments, day programs, shopping and other outdoor activities
- Monitor and administer client medications (once trained) and document health charts in online database
- Ensure clients have a safe, clean and healthy environment to dwell through best housekeeping practices
- 2+ years of previous experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain and pass a TB Test and Physical
- Ability to work well in teams
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Available to work ALL shifts
- Valid Driver’s License
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Act 33, 34 & 73 Clearances (Child Abuse, Criminal History & FBI)
International Candidates encouraged to apply as well!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Role: Direct Care Professional
Apply for this job now.