Resource Management Specialist
Resource Management Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides program budget technical assistance and support to the execution, monitoring, reporting and analysis of CDC funds.
· Supports continuous review and report status of funds ensuring compliance with standards and approved spending plans
· Analysis daily budget operations and complies specialized reports as required.
· Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Suite Software with emphasis on Excel and Access
· Proficient with government financial management systems (IRIS, UFMS, MACCS, GovTrip, ICE)
- Must be US Citizen or eligible to work in the US
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (includes editing and proofreading)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- CDC experience a plus but not required
- Experience working within government agency is required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Public Administration or equivalent field of study and a minimum of 1year related experience
Cetechs is a strategic staffing and workforce solutions firm headquartered in Mesa Arizona. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the VA and DOD with exceptional personnel, providing quality patient care to our active duty and retired military members, and their beneficiaries.
Role: Resource Management Specialist
Apply for this job now.