tricenna (D/b/a The Dermatology Group P.C.), a fast-growing, private equity backed multi-office healthcare practice, provides specialized skin care for patients of all ages. The Dermatology Group in New Jersey is the premier destination for innovative, comprehensive solutions to address a variety of dermatologic concerns. Our modern medical facility offers state-of-the-art technology and innovative therapies usually found only in advanced academic centers. Whether you are interested in cosmetic enhancements or clinical treatments, our professional staff of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and licensed medical aestheticians offer a combination of diverse specialties and medical backgrounds in order to treat a wide range of skin conditions
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager oversees all related fiscal processes in the company. This position works to expand business models that affect budgets, and company disbursements. Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will also be responsible for reviewing and approving all department budgets. The general responsibilities of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager includes analysis, risk evaluation, managing these risks, forecasting economic trends, enforcing pecuniary policies and guidelines throughout the company, and managing any other related projects.
• Consolidate expense data, analyze, review, and communicate expense results, both forecast and actual, with multiple stakeholders
• Produce actionable analytics and insightful financial metrics to facilitate transparency
• Develop business driver analysis and executive presentations to communication business unit results and future projections, including business metrics such as the quarterly and full year admin ratio.
• Track anticipated changes to the current year and multi-year forecasts. Partner with the appropriate teams to ensure updates are executed on in a timely manner and then communicated to various audiences
• Support strategic planning processes
• Prepare monthly internal and external performance summaries for Executive Team
• Help Maintain SAP / BPC / CPM / CDP and develop next generation reporting and forecasting tools
• Participate in strategic projects as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or commerce, with appropriate postgraduate qualification (CA / CPA)
• 10+ years of experience in similar roles with a strong emphasis on operational and sales support.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Must possess the ability to influence multiple stakeholders across the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate professionally and manage competing priorities.
• Must thrive in a fluid, fast-paced evolving environment.
• Strong spread sheeting and database skills. Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to manage a project, process, or new initiative, from inception to completion.
• Displays a Continuous improvement mindset. Able to proactively identify, analyze, and improve upon existing processes for optimization and to meet new deadlines or standards of quality.
• Innovation mindset with the willingness to challenge the status quo.
• Uses appropriate applications and identifies opportunities to better leverage technology to complete tasks more efficiently and effectively.
• Understands the need for a control environment and attention to detail.
• Proficient use of MS Office suite.
• Capable of leading a team through times of change
Role: Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: West Orange,
Apply for this job now.