Do you have experience working with small groups in an educational setting?
Teaching Personnel urgently require a talented Teaching Assistant for a friendly primary school in West Hull area.
- Start Date: 28/09/2020
- Full time (Mon - Fri) 8.45 - 3.15. Term time only
- Job share may be considered for the right person
- Supporting low ability pupils with numeracy and literacy in small groups and on a 121 basis.
- Keep accurate records of intervention on pupil intervention logs
- Working alongside the class teacher to put intervention / lesson plans together
- To delivered tailored, high impact intervention lessons, incorporating pupils interests
- Support pupils learning and increase self esteem
Graded 'Good' by Ofsted in 2018, this friendly primary school provided a welcoming and supportive working environment. Behaviour across the school is good, and pupils enjoy attending school.
The ideal candidate
You will be qualified to level 3 and / or have significant experience in working with children with SEN on a 121 basis. Experience of Autism and Team Teach training would be beneficial. A resilient and positive attitude is essential!
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team who put the children's needs first
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy
- Your own dedicated consultant!
If you are seeking work where you can make a difference, then we want to hear from you. Teaching Personnel look to seek the most committed, professional individuals in the market to find you your perfect role.